Laser Eye Surgery/A procedure I would like to get for myself and my daughter.

Eye shoot
Eye shoot  
Hi Dr, I have two questions and the first is. Can I get Brightocular procedure completed for cosmetic reasons ? And if yes what is the cost please. Second question could you help the twitching lazy eye of my daughter ? And if yes what are the cost. Thank you

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

Thank you for your query

Thanx for the picture
1] But at this stage we have stopped ding these surgeries because it is as yet NOT approved by FDA, please enquire after few months , you can enquire in mexico
2] Twitching lazy eyes are because of some refractory errors so kindly get her vision checked from Proper eye surgeon or ophthalmologist immediately because of you delay the eye goes more weak and might SQUINT also so please get her vision checked  

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201  

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.B.S, D.O.M.S, , M.S.(Ophthalmology)