Laser Eye Surgery/cornea

Question
QUESTION: I requested and asked about the RGP Contacts to help me see at night and in doors. That's mostly when my vision is hazy the most. I know that I am in process of healing, but I works offshore and need as much vision as possible or a little extra power to help see. I'd choose glasses over contacts but was told that it's a no go with those. Will the RGP CONTACTS affect my healing? Anyways, I will take the vitamins that you recommended while away on water as well and keep my eyes lubricated at all times. I appreciate all your help doctor. You are a true gift from God. Any extra suggestions would be grateful.

ANSWER: DEAR CORNELL

Thank you for your query

IN compromised or affected corneas it is better NOT to wear any contacts at all so please stay away from contacts for some time let your eye heal up and then take a call later

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201
Image: dr-mannu-c_59

QUESTION: There's so many types of Centrum vitamins. In my condition, witch one is the best if you don't mind me asking?

Answer
DEAR CORNELL

Thank you for your query

Again i reiterate that dont be in hurry for anything if you wish you can wear glares or numbered glares while working in sunlight to cut off the glare i personally am not in favour of contact lenses at this stage and continue with tablets n eye drops

Image: dr-mannu-c_59

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani