Laser Eye Surgery/Scaring/ ingrowth

Question
QUESTION: Okay. It's me again. I hope that I am not bugging you. However, my eye pressure is now 14/15 in each eye. He took me off of Combigan and then Lumbigan. He wants to see me within a week to see how things go since Lumbigan is the last he took me off of. I am on no medications now. He said that the results are that I am a steroid responder. He said that he's guessing that if I see a cornea specialist, they'd be to scared to do surgery on me even if there is a miracle plan to get my vision clear. My vision when last checked was 20/20 and 20/30 last week. Though those numbers were given, my vision is still a little hazy. If I could judge on a scale from 0 to 100 of good vision, I would say 70 to 75 percent. It get's worse at night. However, I believe that there is a cure and a way. The vision there. I knows it. I am fighting to see clear. From your judgement as me being a steroid responder who suffered from a previous DLK and IOP due to steroids, but has a great game plan to remove scaring that is a knock in the park, would you help me to see clearer. I hope I am not going to far with asking you that. I am just trying to figure out a plan because if these doctors are to nervous, then I am pretty sure that there's a doctor who will. No disrespect

ANSWER: DEAR CORNELL

Thank you for your query

WOW excellent news you have given thats why i was telling you to have lots and lots of patience, cornea takes quite bit time to heal since your vision has recovered almost 75% its excellent news yes haze still there but that ultimately will definitely settle, just have patience and let your cornea recover from so much it has undergone and in matter of time your vision will improve further and also please visit your LASIK surgeon or cornea specialist they may prescribe

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,F
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201

QUESTION: Hi there. So far, after suffering from the dlk, scarring, e.ingrowths, haze. I still manage to hit the chart of 20/20 in both eyes. However the vision is still a bit haze. He released me back to work. I asked him will the scars and in growth disappear. He said No and that the scaring and in growth are in the interface of the cornea for good. It kind of saddened me to be told that this is all I can have and deal with. I requested for hard connect lens to give me a sharper image because at night time and indoors are my most poor vision at. I pray that this is a healing process more than a permanent one.

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
ANSWER:  DEAR CORNELL

Thank you for your query

HEY its so nice that you have reached 20/20 thats what been telling you have lots and lots of patience and please resume work and keep your self busy also just have more patience once your eye inflammation and also your IOP settles completely and let some time go for it to heal completely then one can always think in terms of tacking the in growth and whatever little bit haze which is there will also dissapear over matter of time because little bit inflammation might still be there causing haze so let it heal with time, congrats once again and i am so very pleased and happy to have achieved 20/20

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,

QUESTION: My eye pressure is 14/13 in each eye. I kind of went online reading about epithelial in growth :about it can continue growing or reoccurring and scars that are permanent, scaring the crap out of me. Is it a good idea to wear RGP hard contact lens while my cornea heals or not. I asked about refractive glasses to keep from wearing contacts but he said that it would not help. Also are there vitamins or herbs that could help with my scarring. Sorry for the load of questions.

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
DEAR CORNELL

Thank you for your query

HEY again you getting worked up just relax let time heal  wait for few weeks and let us see how it heals completely and we will take from there, i personally am not in favour of Contact lenses unless someone has suggested to you,, ofcourse you need to take some vitamin tablets 1] Vitamin C 500mg 1 tablet once daily after Breakfast and also 2] Tab CENTRUM 1 daily after Dinner  will definitely help

Image: dr-mannu-c_59

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani