Laser Eye Surgery/eye surgery/laser treatment

I have had cateract surgery in Jan this year - unfortunaqtely I only have one good eye my right eye - I went to my optometrist to get new pescrption but she would not prescribe one - I had to go back to my surgeon who then performed laser treatment to take away some scare tissue but my eye is no better in fact I think worse as I have a 'film'that comes across the ryr sometimes - I am very worried due to the fact I only have the one good eye - do you have any treatment suggestions - appreciate your attention

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

Thank you for your query

First of all you have not mentioned if you have hypertension or diabetes
performing Laser treatment post cataract is sometimes neccesery to remove posterior capsule which gets thickened in some patients
if there is film there has to be reason please go back to your operating surgeon he will be able to do proper complete check up of your eye and main RETINA CHECK UP to see what is causing the blurriness
if you can give exact details about your vision i can guide you more

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201
Image: dr-mannu-c_59

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.B.S, D.O.M.S, , M.S.(Ophthalmology)