Laser Eye Surgery/feeling halos and glares after icl

Hello sir
my icl was done on 25-10-2014 at centre for sight by ms sachdev. I have -15 / 1.50 cylindrical power in right and -15.50 / 2 cylindrical power in left problem is that i m feeling halos and glares in night and dark places after the surgery. I was go there and consult with surgeon he said u use alpgagan p eye drops for two months. But after 2 months the problem does not solve. So what can i do now. Plz suggest me.

Dear Kishore,

It is rather difficult to ascertain why you have this night vision problem.
If there from the time of the ICL, it may be due to the ICL (lens) itself, which one may not be able to to treat.

If it is due to other causes, then the doctor may have a solution.

Either which way, only the examining doctor can guide you best as your case needs a proper diagnosis, which unfortunately I am unable to do from Mumbai.

Kind regards

Anand Shroff
MS Ophthal

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I am happy to answer any questions on eye care. My expertise is in Laser Eye surgery (LASIK, Epi LASIK), Multifocal Implants, Cataract, Glaucoma and procedures for Corneal abnormalities like Keratoconus - Corneal Collagen Crosslinking C3R

OF LASIK, We are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures and the only center in India using the most safest,accurate and fastest excimer laser in the world- 'The Wavelight Concerto, 500 Hz laser'. Doctors from various parts of the world train with me and few other experts in Germany each year on our wavefront procedures. Our centre is the first eye hospital to be awarded the highest certfication in healthcare- the Joint Commission International (JCI from USA) and is also the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India. We have treated patients from 89 countries and this list keeps growing as more and more patients are getting increasingly aware of the benefits of treatment with advanced technology in laser eye surgery.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see and