Laser Eye Surgery/feeling halos and glares after icl

Question
Hello sir
my icl was done on 25-10-2014 at centre for sight by ms sachdev. I have -15 / 1.50 cylindrical power in right and -15.50 / 2 cylindrical power in left eye.my problem is that i m feeling halos and glares in night and dark places after the surgery. I was go there and consult with surgeon he said u use alpgagan p eye drops for two months. But after 2 months the problem does not solve. So what can i do now. Plz suggest me.

Answer
Dear Kishore,

It is rather difficult to ascertain why you have this night vision problem.
If there from the time of the ICL, it may be due to the ICL (lens) itself, which one may not be able to to treat.

If it is due to other causes, then the doctor may have a solution.

Either which way, only the examining doctor can guide you best as your case needs a proper diagnosis, which unfortunately I am unable to do from Mumbai.

Kind regards

Anand Shroff
MS Ophthal
www.shroffeye.org

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS