Laser Eye Surgery/Corneal haze post C3R

I had c3r(epithelium off) done on my right eye about a month ago. I am still experiencing haze and glares in the right eye( most of the articles on Keratoconus say that it usually goes away after 2-3 weeks). Now this thing is really bugging me.

Thank you very much.

Dear Avinash,
yes, it is common to have unclear vision or corneal haziness in the first few weeks post C3R, hence the need to use steroid eye drops in a tapering manner. this is the reason why you need regular follow ups with your doctor.  As there could also be a need to change the current prescription.
Do visit the clinic and have another check up.
Anand Shroff

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I am happy to answer any questions on eye care. My expertise is in Laser Eye surgery (LASIK, Epi LASIK), Multifocal Implants, Cataract, Glaucoma and procedures for Corneal abnormalities like Keratoconus - Corneal Collagen Crosslinking C3R

OF LASIK, We are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures and the only center in India using the most safest,accurate and fastest excimer laser in the world- 'The Wavelight Concerto, 500 Hz laser'. Doctors from various parts of the world train with me and few other experts in Germany each year on our wavefront procedures. Our centre is the first eye hospital to be awarded the highest certfication in healthcare- the Joint Commission International (JCI from USA) and is also the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India. We have treated patients from 89 countries and this list keeps growing as more and more patients are getting increasingly aware of the benefits of treatment with advanced technology in laser eye surgery.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see and