Laser Eye Surgery/Corneal haze post C3R

Question
I had c3r(epithelium off) done on my right eye about a month ago. I am still experiencing haze and glares in the right eye( most of the articles on Keratoconus say that it usually goes away after 2-3 weeks). Now this thing is really bugging me.

Thank you very much.

Answer
Dear Avinash,
yes, it is common to have unclear vision or corneal haziness in the first few weeks post C3R, hence the need to use steroid eye drops in a tapering manner. this is the reason why you need regular follow ups with your doctor.  As there could also be a need to change the current prescription.
Do visit the clinic and have another check up.
Best
Anand Shroff

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS