Laser Eye Surgery/Eye floaters

Question
QUESTION: Hi Sir,

Hope yo uare doing fine.

I am a 33 yr old female and last week i noticed one irritating eye floater in my left eye. I got my eyes checked from an eye surgeon who assured me, that my eyesight is perfect and that no treatment is needed for it. But the floater has not dissapeared ever since and keeps bothering me. I have a very high spectacle power and except that,have no issues with my vision. Is a treatment possible? Many thanks in advance

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
ANSWER: DEAR TRUPTI

Thank you for your query

Even if your eye sight is correct that is different issue but Floaters are different issue, do you have Blood Pressure and Diabetes, or Very HIGH POWER causes Retina to become weak and cause floaters so you need to take your Retina Pictures and see for any retinal degenerative changes

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201

QUESTION: Hi sir thank you for the reply. Is any treatment possible for this or do i have to live with this . Yes i have very high power

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
DEAR TRUPTI

Thank you for your query

OFCOURSE treatment is possible, if you can come for complete check up i can definitely treat you

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani