Laser Eye Surgery/hard contact lensss

Question
I've tried hard contact lens but they are so hard to get a custom to. They are moving all over the place, especially when I blink. Also when I take them out, it's very very blurry for about 30 min to an hour. I was told that it takes time to adjust to hard contact lens. I also get the fear that due the movement of the hard contacts sliding around on my cornea that would ruin the health of my cornea or when I taking the contacts out, I'm afraid that the suction of removing the contacts would pull my cornea flap out.

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
DEAR DAVE

Thank you for your query

YES hard lenses do have this problem of creating haziness after you remove but that is normal, yes it takes time to adjust to hard lenses but dont fear they will not move anywhere even if they slide and why do you have to think negative always , your flap will never get pulled with lenses unless you are really so rough in handling  

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani