Laser Eye Surgery/BARRAGE LASER

Question
MY GRAND MOM (MOTHER'S SIDE) AND MY MOTHER HAD RETINAL DETACHMENT AT THE AGE OF 65 & 45 RESPECTIVELY, WHEN MY EYES WERE EXAMINED IT WAS FOUND THAT I HAVE MANY OPERCULATED HOLES AND LATTICES IN MY BOTH EYES. NOW 3 DAYS AGO I WAS TREATED WITH BARRAGE LASER. NOW I AM SEEING SOME BLACKNESS/HAZINESS AT THE BOTTOM PERIPHERAL AREA OF MY BOTH EYES. IS IT VERY NORMAL? OR DID THE LASER TREATMENT AFFECTED ME IN ANY WAY? MY DOCTOR IS OUT OF COUNTRY FOR A MONTH. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
DEAR SOURAV

Thank you for your query

Normally whenever you do barrage laser it causes slight inflammation or swelling in the eyes due to laser energy causing blackness and haziness for few days in the opposite area where the laser has been done so it is perfectly ok, just continue with the eye drops and treatment your doctor has prescribed and follow up with him as soon as he returns

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani