Laser Eye Surgery/Epithelial in growthhhhhh

Question
left eye
left eye  

right
right  
Here are images of the in growth. By the way, my eyes are dry. I mean I been on restasis for 4-5 months and muro 128. Could it be the muro?

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
DEAR CORNELL

Thank you for your query

YOUR RIGHT eye seems better, LEFT eye has little but it is NOT as bad so nothing to worry about, after so many eye drops and for so long which was and is neccessery obviously it causes dryness, you can ask your consultatnt and put some lubricant eye drops only once a day like Refresh Tears Liquigel but only once a day it will help you  

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani