Latin/Subtlety

Question
I'm trying to find an appropriate translation for the phrase "violently passionate, passionately violent". I have done several hours of research and come up with a few translations using different sources; however, when I cross-reference I cannot find a single translation that is agreed upon. Can you please help?
Thanks!

Answer
Hello,

“Vehementer  ardens, ardenter  vehemens” is the appropriate translation for “Violently passionate, passionately violent" which is played on the alternation of adjectives and adverbs in a chiasmus.

Please read more below.

Best regards,
Maria
____________________________________________
Note that:

-Violently = VEHEMENTER (adverb)

-passionate = ARDENS (adjective)

-passionately = ARDENTER (adverb)

-violent = VEHEMENS

As for the the chiasmus (from the form of the Greek letter chi, X), it  is a figure of speech, i.e. a rhetorical inversion or better a diagonal arrangement, especially of word order in two otherwise parallel constructions,so that the 1st. term corresponds with the 4th. and the 2nd. with the 3rd.

In short, this reverse order corresponds to the Greek letter  X (chi), as you can see below:
English:
VIOLENTLY (1st. term) passionate (2nd. term)
passionately (3rd term)VIOLENT (4th. term)       

Latin:
VEHEMENTER (1st. term) ardens (2nd. term)
ardenter (3rd term) VEHEMENS (4th. term)  

Latin

Maria