Latin/Religious translation

Question
How does one translate "God willing" I've seen it as "Deo Volente" but I saw it on some random website and would just like it verified. Thank you!

Answer
Hello,

"God willing"  translates  correctly as “Deo volente” or “Deo iuvante”.
Both “Deo volente” and  “Deo iuvante”, that are put in an idiomatic Latin construction called Ablative Absolute, are correct and then you can choose the one you like better.
Please read more below.
Best regards and Happy New Year,
Maria
_________________________________________
Note that:

-God = DEO (ablative of DEUS, 2nd.declension)

-willing = VOLENTE (ablative case, present participle of the verb VOLO, I will) or IUVANTE (ablative case, present participle of the verb IUVO, I help).
The Ablative Absolute, which is not grammatically dependent on any word in the sentence [hence its name 'absolute' (absolūtus , i.e. free or unconnected)], is composed of a present or past participle in the ablative case (see VOLENTE/ IUVANTE)  agreed with a noun (see DEO).

Latin

Maria