Latin/Latin for "as you wish"

Question
Can you please give me a good translation for "as you wish" into Latin? It comes from The Princess Bride in which the main character responds to orders from a princess with "as you wish" but to him it means "I love you". Not sure if that info would have an effect on the Latin translation, but I am looking for the closest to the true meaning of "as you wish" in itself also.

Thank You!
-Max

Answer
Hello,

“Ut vis” is the correct translation for “As you wish”.
Also, you could say: ”Ut tibi placet”,literally meaning “As you like”, since this phrase conveys the concept of greater submissiveness to the wishes of someone, i.e. the princess in The Princess Bride.

Please note that  
-As = UT (conjunction)
-you wish= VIS (2nd.person singular, present indicative of the irregular verb VOLO, I wish)

-As = UT (conjunction)
-you = TIBI (dative of the 2nd.person singular pronoun)
-like= PLACET  (impersonal verb which  takes the dative case TIBI )

Best regards,
Maria

Latin

Maria