Latin/Phrase to Latin

Question
Hi, I want to be honest with you. I am getting my first tattoo this month, and I have been doing my homework in searching for the right way to say a phrase that has helped me conquer my fear of trying new things and challenge myself to take on opportunities that the universe brings to me.

"Live every moment as if it was your last"

Sometimes our mind is too focused on fear, as in "what if" and over think about our chances. This phrase means a lot to me, from what I remember said to my cousins and I by my grandfather. I understand that I do not need a tattoo to remember that phrase since it means a lot to me, but again, sometimes my mind looses focus and once I let go of the opportunity or back down, the phrase comes to me, at this point is too late and opportunity has passed. So this is why I chosen to carry this phrase on me, so I wont forget that outcomes can be accomplishments and overcome fear as we only live once. I also chose to have it in Latin, since Latin is one of my most admirable language, one day wish to learn. Unlike other languages, Latin grammar is unique in a way that meaning of each world depends on the beginning and last world to crate a sentence. Please help me, if you do not like to translate for me, at least tell me if my translation is correct or wrong...

"Ago omni momentum tanquam is eram tui permaneo"

Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hello,

“Tamquam ultimum omne vive momentum” is the correct translation for the sentence “Live every moment as if it was your last", just as an exhortation  to abandon your fear and take all opportunities that life brings to you.

Please note that:

-Live = VIVE (2nd.person singular, present imperative of VIVO, I live)

-every = OMNE (accusative neuter of the adjective OMNIS agreed with MOMENTUM)

-moment =MOMENTUM (direct object, accusative of the neuter noun MOMENTUM, 2nd.declension)

-as if it was = TAMQUAM (Comparative conjunction, implying comparison as well as condition)

-your last =ULTIMUM (accusative neuter of the adjective ULTIMUS agreed with MOMENTUM). The possessive "your" has no translation as it is understood in Latin.

Also, note that Latin word order can be variable as it often depends on writing style of an author. This however is not a problem  as Latin declension by cases  gets everyone to  discern the case of a word.

As for your translation, I’m sorry, but it is absolutely wrong.

Best regards,
Maria
__________________________________________________________________________
P.S.
I have to point out that I should have rejected your question just to remain faithful to  my principles regarding the tattoos that I do not like at all, as you know.
Anyway, since you was honest with me, I have decided to give you the correct translation you were looking for.

Latin

Maria