Latin/Remeber to play

Question
How do you say the phrase "Remember to play" in latin?

Can't find out if it memento ludo, Memento ludus etc. Please help

Answer
Hello,

the phrase “Remember to play” translates correctly as “Memento ludere” where “Memento” means “Remember” and “ludere” means “to play”.

As for “Memento ludo” and “ Memento ludus”, I’m sorry, but they both are wrong as “ludo”(1st.person singular, present indicative)  means “I play”, not “to play”, while “ludus” (noun in the nominative case, 2nd.declension)  means “a play/ game/pastime”, not "to play".

Read more below.

Best regards,

Maria
____________________________________________________
Note that:

-Remember= MEMENTO (2nd.person singular, imperative of the defective verb MEMINI)

-to play = LUDERE (present infinitive of the verb LUDO, 3rd conjugation). The verb LUDERE means “to play” either  as “to amuse oneself” or as “to jest”/”to enjoy”.
If in “Remember to play”  you are using “to play” in another sense, please let me know about, so that I can suggest another Latin verb.

Latin

Maria