Latin/Translation Help

Question
Hi,  Can you please help with the translation of the following "beyond infinity" & "infinity and beyond".  I did receive "ultra infinitatem" as a translation for beyond  infinity (from Google Translate), however I wasn't sure how accurate it was.  
Many thanks in advance.

Answer
Hello,

“Ultra rerum atque naturae infinitatem” is the appropriate translation for “Beyond infinity" or  "Infinity and beyond".  

Latin language, which is  very precise, needs in fact to add  the genitives “rerum atque naturae” that serve to express the concept of infinity as a time or space that has no end, as we read in Cicero.

Read more below.

Best regards,

Maria
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Note that:

-“Beyond = ULTRA (preposition which takes the accusative case)

-infinity = RERUM (genitive plural of RES; literally “of the things” ) ATQUE (= and)  NATURAE ( genitive singular of NATURA ; literally, “of the nature”) INFINITATEM (accusative singular of INFINITAS, 3rd declension).

So “Ultra rerum atque naturae infinitatem” literally means:” Beyond infinity of things and nature”, that is to say:"Beyond infinity"  & "Infinity and Beyond".

Latin

Maria