Latin/English to Latin translation

Question
Could you translate " what we do in life echoes in eternity" and " the emptiness of infinity"

Answer
Hello,

”What we do in life echoes in eternity” can be translated as follows, according to what I’ve often written in some of my previous answers to other questioners who asked me about the same sentence:

-“Quod in vita facimus, in aeternum resŏnat”.

Or:

-“Quod in vita agimus, in aeternum resŏnat”.

As for “The emptiness of infinity", its translation woud sound as “Vacuitas infinīti” or “Infinīti vacuitas” with a different word order which  in Latin can be variable as Latin is an inflected language where grammatical relationships are  indicated by the ending of the words, not by their order .

Read more below.

Best regards,

Maria

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Note that:

-What = QUOD (relative pronoun, neuter singular)

-we do = FACIMUS (1st person plural, present indicative of the verb “facio” ) or AGIMUS (1st person plural, present indicative of the verb “ago”).

-in life = IN VITA (ablative)

-echoes =RESONAT (3rd person singular, present indicative of the verb “resŏno”)

-in eternity =IN AETERNUM (adverb)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

-The emptiness = VACUITAS (nominative, 3rd declension)

-of infinity = INFINITI (genitive singular of the noun  “INFINITUM” meaning “boundless space, the infinite”)

Latin

Maria