Latin/Socrates quotes in Latin

Question
I am a philosophy student. I have the following Socrates quotes in authentic ancient Greek but my course adviser suggested to give them in Latin as well. Any possible translation will be appreciated.
(a) What I do not know I do not believe to know either
(b) I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance
(c) I am conscious that I am not wise either much or little
Thank you very much
Vasos

Answer
Hello,

apart from the fact that, as you certainly know, Socrates did not write anything, as his mode of communication was only oral as a teacher, and thus what we know of his ideas comes from the writings of two of his closest friends and students, the philosopher Plato and the historian Xenophon, here‘s the Latin translation of the following quotes attributed to Socrates, though they  are only an English adaptation of what Plato tells of his teacher in his “Apology of Socrates”, i.e. Plato's version of the speech given by Socrates to  defend himself in 399 BC  against the charges of corrupting the young and not believing in the gods of Athens:

(a)  “Nihil scio nec scire credo” [literally, "I know nothing nor I believe to know ", i.e.  “What I do not know I do not believe to know either” (See Plato’s Apology 21 d: ἐγὼ δέ, ὥσπερ οὖν οὐκ οἶδα, οὐδὲ οἴομαι…) ]

(b) “Nihil scio praeter meam ignorantiam” [literally, "I know nothing except my ignorance", i.e. “I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance”. (See Apology 22d :ἐμαυτῷ γὰρ συνῄδη οὐδὲν ἐπισταμένῳ, literally, “For I was conscious that I knew practically nothing”)]

(c)”Mihi sum conscius  neque multum, neque parum me quidquam scire” [literally, "I am conscious that I do not know anything either much or little", i.e. “I am conscious that I am not wise either much or little” (See Apology 21 b: ἐγὼ γὰρ δὴ οὔτε μέγα οὔτε σμικρὸν σύνοιδα ἐμαυτῷ σοφὸς ὤν)]

Best regards,

Maria

Latin

Maria