Latin/English to latin translation

Please translate the following two phrases into latin.
I thirst for you
Thy will be done

if you are looking for the ecclesiastical Latin translation of “Thy will be done” that we read in the prayer “Our Father” (Pater noster), here it is:
-”Fiat voluntas tua”.

As for “I thirst for you”, if it is borrowed from a Psalm of David  (62:2/63:2 where we read “My soul thirsts for thee”) or from “Thirst for You prayer by Mother Teresa”, it can be translated as follows into ecclesiastical Latin:
-”Sitit in te anima mea” (literally, “My soul thirsts for you”).

Please note that both phrases  “I thirst for you” and “Thy will be done” have an ecclesiastical  connotation: hence my translation into ecclesiastical Latin.

On the other hand, no translation into classical Latin would be appropriate, since such sentences would have sounded strange for the Roman  mentality, i.e. for ancient Romans particular way of thinking.

Best regards,

Note that in “Fiat voluntas tua”:

-FIAT (3rd person singular, hortatory subjunctive of FIO) =will be done

-VOLUNTAS (nominative, 3rd declension)  TUA (possessive adjective) = thy

Also note that in “Sitit in te anima mea”:

-SITIT (3rd person singular, present indicative of SITIO)= thirst

-IN TE ( ablative of place where)= for you

-ANIMA  (nominative, 1st declension) MEA (possessive adjective)= my soul

I am an expert in Latin Language and Literature and I'll be glad to answer any questions concerning this matter.

Over 25 years teaching experience.

I received my Ph.D. in Classics (summa cum laude) from Genova University (Italy).

This expert accepts donations: