Latin/Need help with Latin phrase for inscription

Hello:) I am making an inscription on a necklace for a dear friend of mine and I need to know how to properly put
the phrase "We will live forever."
I looked around on Google and I thought it was nos vivet en aeturnum but I want to be sure. It is going to be hand carved and I'd rather not have to do it twice. Please let me know when you can respond? Thank you!! :)

Ps: out of curiosity and the fact that many people do get tattoos in latin( I can't get one because I am poor and afraid of needles lol) why the emphasis on no tattoo questions? I'm honestly just curious. Thank you and have a blessed day :)

“We will live forever” translates correctly as “In aeternum vivemus”.

As for Google translation “nos vivet en aeturnum”, I’m sorry, but it is absolutely wrong, since the only one correct word is the pronoun “nos”, meaning “we”, which however Latin omits for the personal pronouns are usually  implied in the verb form.
For example, “Vivemus”,which is the 1st.person plural of the future indicative,  means just “We will live”.

Note that:

-We will live = VIVEMUS (1st person plural, future indicative of the verb  VIVO).

-Forever = IN AETERNUM (adverbial expression)

As you can see, Latin word order differs from English in having more freedom in the arrangement of words for the purpose of showing the relative importance of the ideas in a sentence.
Latin is in fact an inflected language where grammatical relationship are indicated by the ending of the words, not by their order in a sentence.
In short, Latin indicates the function of words in a sentence by word endings.

For example: “Canis mordet puerum”, which means “The dog bites the boy” is the same as “Puerum mordet canis “ or “Puerum canis mordet”.
The word endings tell you which word is the subject (canis, nominative case, meaning "The dog") and which word is the direct object (puerum,meaning "the boy" as it is the accusative case of the nominative "puer").
To sum up, whereas in English you cannot change the order of the words in the phrase "The dog bites the boy”, in Latin you can say indifferently: "Canis mordet puerum”, “Puerum mordet canis “ or “Puerum canis mordet".

Hope all is clear enough.

Best regards,

P.S. As for tattoos, I do not like the bad and unaesthetic practice of tattooing and so, as a volunteer expert of a 100% FREE site, where I receive no fee, I obviously can choose to reject any question I do not appreciate, just like those regarding tattoo.
In short, I consider the tattoos as a not visually pleasing and thus  unattractive practice which can also be dangerous and detrimental to health.

I am an expert in Latin Language and Literature and I'll be glad to answer any questions concerning this matter.

Over 25 years teaching experience.

I received my Ph.D. in Classics (summa cum laude) from Genova University (Italy).

This expert accepts donations: