Latin/English to Latin Translation

I'm researching a for family crest motto and every automated translator I tried has a different answer, and when I tried the reverse Latin to English with the automated answer, it came up with something completely different again. So my reason to contacting the you. Please can you help?

Translation query: 'Respect Free Will or Die Trying'

alternate query 'Respect Free Will Above All Else'

automated responses: liberum arbitrium respiciunt dum mori.
quantum liberum arbitrium, aut mori conatur.
liberum arbitrium respiciunt, aut mori conatur.

Please advise, thanks Karl.

here are the correct translations you are looking for:

1.“Liberum cole arbitrium aut in temptando peri”
(“Respect Free Will or Die Trying”)

2.“Ante omnia liberum cole arbitrium”  
(“Respect Free Will Above All Else”)

Please note that in both translations I’ve used the 2nd person singular of the present imperative, as you can read below.

As for the Latin sentences that have been suggested by the  automated  translators, I’m sorry, but they are absolutely wrong, for  unfortunately the  online automatic translators are almost always untrustworthy.

Best regards,
Note that in the first phrase "Respect Free Will or Die Trying":

-Respect = COLE (2nd person singular, present imperative of  the infinitive COLERE meaning ”to respect”)

-Free = LIBERUM (accusative neuter singular of the adjective LIBER, agreeing with “arbitrium”)

-Will = ARBITRIUM (direct object, accusative singular, neuter noun belonging to the 2nd declension)

-or = AUT (disjunctive conjunction )

-Die = PERI (2nd person singular, present imperative of  the infinitive PERIRE meaning ”to die”)

-Trying = IN TEMPTANDO  ( preposition IN + the gerund ablative of “temptare” meaning “to try”). Note that Latin uses the gerund IN TEMPTANDO(literally meaning "in trying") instead of the present participle.

Note that in the second  phrase "Respect Free Will above all else":

-Respect = COLE (see above)

-Free = LIBERUM (see above)

-Will =ARBITRIUM (see above)

-Above = ANTE (preposition which takes the accusative)

-All Else = OMNIA (literally, "all things". Accusative neuter plural of the adjective/pronoun  OMNIS)

As you can see, Latin word order can be different from English as Latin is an inflected language where syntactical relationships are indicated by the endings of each term, not by the order of the words and then word order in Latin differs from languages like English because a reader or listener who knows Latin grammar  and syntax can  easily discern the case of a word or the mood and tense of a verb.  
Therefore it is not necessary to adhere to a strictly defined order, so that there is more freedom in the arrangement of words for the purpose of showing the relative importance of the ideas in a sentence, since Latin indicates the function of words in a sentence by word endings.  

I am an expert in Latin Language and Literature and I'll be glad to answer any questions concerning this matter.

Over 25 years teaching experience.

I received my Ph.D. in Classics (summa cum laude) from Genova University (Italy).

This expert accepts donations: