Latin/Translation from English to Latin

I've been in a redecorating spree and there is this quote I would like to make into a sort of welcome sign for my door. I wanted to change it to Latin to class it up a bit. I do not necessarily trust google to translate it correctly so i came here. The quote is "Leave everything you were outside this door. Everything you are, bring with you." If you can help: That's great! If not: Thanks anyways.

“Leave everything you were outside this door. Everything you are, bring with you” as a welcome sign for your door can be translated as follows:

-“Foris  tua relinque  praeterita. Tecum  praesens porta tempus “
(literally, “Leave your past outside this door. Bring with you your present time”)

-“Quidquid  fueris, foris relinque. Quidquid nunc sis, tecum porta”
(literally, “Leave everything you were outside this door. Everything you are now, bring with you”)

Both translations are correct and then you can choose the one you like better.

Best regards,
Note that:

-Leave =RELINQUE (2nd person singular, imperative of the verb  RELINQUO, I leave)

-everything = QUIDQUID (neuter pronoun)

-you were = FUERIS  (2nd person singular, past subjunctive of the verb SUM)

-outside this door = FORIS (adverb meaning exactly “outside this door”)

-Everything = QUIDQUID (neuter pronoun)

-you are = SIS (2nd person singular, present subjunctive of the verb SUM)+ NUNC meaning "now")

-bring = PORTA (2nd person singular, imperative of the verb PORTO, I bring)

-with you =TECUM (composed of  the ablative personal pronoun TE and the preposition CUM)

Also note that in “Foris  tua relinque  praeterita. Tecum  praesens porta tempus “:

-Foris = outside this door (see above)

-tua  (possessive adjective, neuter plural agreeing with PRAETERITA) = your

-relinque = leave (se above)

-praeterita (neuter plural) = the past

-Tecum  = with you (see above)

-praesens (adjective, neuter singular) ….tempus (neuter noun ) = the present time

-porta (see above) = bring

As you can see, Latin word order can be different from English because Latin is an inflected language where grammatical/syntactical relationships are indicated by the ending of the words, not by their order. Therefore it is not necessary to adhere to a strictly defined order, since the knowledge of grammar makes everyone able to understand the role of a word in a sentence.

I am an expert in Latin Language and Literature and I'll be glad to answer any questions concerning this matter.

Over 25 years teaching experience.

I received my Ph.D. in Classics (summa cum laude) from Genova University (Italy).

This expert accepts donations: