Latter-day Saints/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Sexuality7/19/2016Ray McIntyre
  Q: What is the Community of Christ view on pornography, masturbation, and Pre martial sex? Will one ...
  A: Alvin, We are all sinners but we have a Father in heaven who loves us. Porn, Masturbation and Sex ...
Fatalism6/20/2016Gene Black
  Q: Does Mormonism believe in Fatalism? Has God already determine when we die and how we die? Thank you
  A: Fatalism as you describe it is essentially predestination - or that everything has been decided ...
Hell and afterlife5/30/2016Gene Black
  Q: What is mormonism view on non christian in the afterlife? Do they believe that they will go to hell? ...
  A: John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the ...
Afterlife5/13/2016Ray McIntyre
  Q: What is CoC view on the afterlife and what will happen to non christian in the afterlife? Will ...
  A: The CoC teaches that family, while important,is not the most important relationship. Rather our ...
Afterlife5/11/2016Drew Williams
  Q: What is Mormonism view on the afterlife? Do they believe that non christian will go to hell? Will ...
  A: Mormons believe that when we die our spirits go to a place of learning and service, far more ...
Afterlife5/11/2016David Gross
  Q: What is the view of Mormonism on Non christian in the afterlife? What will happen to family members ...
  A: 1. All people who do not have the opportunity to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ during mortality ...
Doctrinal Questions10/1/2015Gene Black
  Q: I have a couple of questions. 1) How does the LDS church view and reconcile scientific things ...
  A: In regards to #1, It's probably less a question about the "church view" and more about the ...
baptism after affair4/12/2015Gene Black
  Q: My husband cheated on me with a mormon woman and got her pregnant. We divorced. He went on and had ...
  A: True repentance is about a change of heart. There are no words or acts that in and of themselves ...
Joseph Smith2/5/2015Drew Williams
  Q: I am doing a research project, and my topic is the leadership and legacy of Joseph Smith. I am ...
  A: Mormons believe that Joseph Smith opened the last dispensation of God's kingdom, as he restored the ...
Happy Christmas -Mercy-Thanks12/20/2014Michael Kelley
  Q: Once again me from Poona. Great city.Happy reading Urantia & BOM >> could you please explain about ...
  A: I will be happy to answer your questions. Priesthood keys are the authority given by God in the ...
Hell11/5/2014Michael Kelley
  Q: What will happen to non Mormon and non Christian in the afterlife? According Matthew 13 50 I believe ...
  A: I will be happy to answer your question. Please note that I am not LDS Mormon and belong to a ...
Hell11/4/2014Gene Black
  Q: What is Mormonism view on Hell? Do they believe that Non Christian will go to hell? Will there be ...
  A: We do believe there is a Hell (sometimes referred to as "Outer Darkness"). A good summary of our ...
Racism5/24/2014Drew Williams
  Q: Why does people say that Mormonism is a white man religion? I was recently at a function and some of ...
  A: It's sad to hear about racism of any kind in this day and age. Many people believe that Mormonism ...
Christian Pastors behaviour4/19/2014Michael Kelley
  Q: i have come across your earlier email replies. it seems you are practicing christian. your testimony ...
  A: U, The person claiming to be a Christian while hacking other peoples computers cannot possibly be ...
Urantia>> im decent "hath ki safai" christian4/12/2014Michael Kelley
  Q: Greetings, im LDS church member here in mumbai i love Urantia book too >>>is any thing wrong in ...
  A: I will be happy to answer your questions. I have never heard of or read the book of Uranta and ...
Ex Mormon1/16/2014SentimentalLady
  Q: I was Baptised about 5 years ago but I just couldn't attend every Sunday and participate in the jobs ...
  A: You put "Ex Mormon" as your Subject, even though you still believe? Are you defining yourself that ...
Signs1/8/2014Jason
  Q: I know every little about the LDS church Why is it that my situation seems impossible, yet when I ...
  A: Raul, I love this question, sorry for the delay. I really relate to your comments about God ...
Blacks Ridiculed again by the Mormon Church9/20/2013Michael Kelley
  Q: Blacks Ridiculed again by the Mormon Church By Lee B. Baker, Former Mormon Bishop For several years ...
  A: I too share your concerns about these false doctrines. They are not only absent from the Bible but ...
Under the Banner of Heaven9/1/2013Drew Williams
  Q: I read Under The Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer this summer. After reading it my views about the ...
  A: Patrick, I appreciate your questions, and will give them a stab, but first, let me say that ...
for otehrs salvation>>relation between MORMONS &mayans7/25/2013Michael Kelley
  Q: i found lot of informationsvery useful do you support me to start a church her e in pune here in ...
  A: I will reply to you message below in **, Mike You sent: Dear mich thank you very much, i found lot ...
mormon habitation7/21/2013SentimentalLady
  Q: i'm Mormon from Pune india>> i love book of Mormon >> could you help e to identify some good mormon ...
  A: I'm sorry....I know nothing about Mormon dating websites in India. Have you ever attended the ...
related to marriage7/21/2013Michael Kelley
  Q: im muslim as well as christian. i wnat to know few things >>why saudi governement supports for ...
  A: I will try to answer some of your questions if possible. There seems to be a language barrier so it ...
"What Proof Is There That Jesus Was Resurrected?"2/25/2013Michael Kelley
  Q: I have been asked to do an over-view on: "What Proof Is There That Jesus Was Resurrected?" Can you ...
  A: I will be happy to answer your question. Please note that I am not LDS and belong to a different ...
church activity1/17/2013Jason
  Q: im LDS by action not by just reading of book of mormon or being a church member. >>>LDS church ...
  A: I couldn't tell if there was a specific question, but it sounds like you have some concerns about ...
BOM commentary12/27/2012David Gross
  Q: im mormon from bangalore. do you have brant gardner or reynolds commentary book in pdf format?. here ...
  A: I do not have any commentary in pdf but I do have some other resources that may be helpful. Deseret ...
please try to answer12/27/2012Michael Kelley
  Q: Your question wasThe foundation of mormonism is basically the "visit" of the alleged visit of two ...
  A: I chose not to answer because I detected a spirit of contention in your last message and saw no ...
inspiration of the Book of Mormon etc12/14/2012David Gross
  Q: Read an answer dated 08/31/2010 by a Brother Smith for the Latter-Day Saints which was not logical ...
  A: We need the Book of Mormon, The Doctrine and Covenants, and the Books of the Pearl of Great Price ...
General12/9/2012Hannah
  Q: I am a Christian recently baptised even though I am getting on in years I only found the Lord three ...
  A: They will just talk about our gospel. However, recently, the Church has abandoned formal "lesson ...
god of flesh and bones11/8/2012Gene Black
  Q: if the reason why the mormon god became god and has a body of flesh and bones because he was once ...
  A: I think the problem here is with the word "God". It can mean a lot of different things to different ...
about mormon worst behaviour9/10/2012Brian Rogers
  Q: i have high stress job, so i need some BOM know person, not nessarily member. i hate MORMON church ...
  A: M, I have more than one question regarding your email. Perhaps if you would be more specific, I ...
about MORMONS not BOM9/10/2012Michael Kelley
  A: India Your message reminds me of the following: 2 Nephi 28:12 Because of pride, and because of ...
Baptism of the dead8/24/2012Brian Rogers
  Q: Re: baptism of the dead you said "What is curious is that most of Christianity does not practice it ...
  A: John, regarding your comment under the rating section, I disagree. There is Biblical evidence for ...
book of Mormon8/13/2012Brian Rogers
  Q: According to section 27.5 of Doctrine and Covenants, the Book of Mormon contains the fullness of the ...
  A: Fred, The LDS Church does not have an official answer for this that I am aware of, but it is an ...
man to god8/13/2012Hannah
  Q: I understand that Mormonism teaches that men can become gods and that God was once a man like we ...
  A: This is a good question, and one to which we do not have an answer. We know that the first children ...
Missionary pen pal7/11/2012Hannah
  Q: my name is Anna. I would like a missionary pen pal to write to( preferably a sister) I know how ...
  A: That is a great question. I think the best places to find those are as follows: 1) If you are a ...
Baptism for the dead6/22/2012Michael Kelley
  Q: I hope you can help me with this question. According to Doctrine and Covenants section 27.5 the Book ...
  A: I will be happy to answer your questions. The Book of Mormon itself states it contains the fullness ...
Can I be forgiven??6/3/2012Michael Kelley
  Q: I am a 19 year old male from Texas and I feel like in the eyes of God and the LDS church I may have ...
  A: I will be happy to answer your questions. I am not LDS and belong to a different church that ...
Law of Chastity5/26/2012SentimentalLady
  Q: Both me (male) and my cousin (female) are planning on moving to a new state. She's wanting to get an ...
  A: Opposite sex roommates are certainly frowned upon; I don't know whether or not that extends to ...
Mother of God4/30/2012Michael Kelley
  Q: Was Mary the mother of God? My Pastor said she was. But, I have my doubts. Thank you. Colin
  A: I will be happy to answer your question. I believe the scriptures teach that Mary was the physical ...
Questions4/27/2012MrNirom
  Q: Mr. Nirom, I have a nephew who became a Mormon about 8 years ago. He never had a religion in his ...
  A: Chuck, Your e-mail address did not come through... so I can't send you my email address. I would ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Latter-day Saints

Michael Kelley

Top Expert on this page