Latter-day Saints/church activity

Question
im LDS  by action not by just reading of book of mormon or being a church member.

>>>LDS church activities to me. church president activity irretating to me.they putting leg above leg. and no humbleness in heart.

>>we have tamil book of mormon but no othaer translantion in indian language(3 indian languages we hve BOM)

>>>>they are spending huge cost to YSA conf. is it god needs that.

>>>no more missionary propagation in rural india.

>>i asked this question so they dis communicated- isolated me.

>> i need MR. mansion(mr.) address.

i have strong believe in BOM n jesus christ.i sustain this promise.plss reply soon

Answer
Thank you for your message and sorry for the delay. I couldn't tell if there was a specific question, but it sounds like you have some concerns about church activities and leadership?  I don't know that I have the perfect answer for you, but I do know that this church is inspired and directed by God. That divine inspiration is however carried out by imperfect human beings.  If you look for imperfections in the programs and doings of the people, they will rarely be hard to find, and will certainly be disappointing. But if you focus on your own opportunities to do good and influence others in love, you will not be disappointed in the spirit you will feel as you serve.

I pray the Lord will bless you and know He will as you seek Him,
Jason

This is a great talk about the distinction between the gospel and the church:
http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2012/04/converted-to-his-gospel-through-hi

In Hindi:

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch/2012/04?lang=eng&vid=1557340854001&c

Latter-day Saints

Jason