Latter-day Saints/Signs

Question
I know every little about the LDS church

Why is it that my situation seems impossible, yet when I ask God for a sign, he gives me one, at times when I don't ask for one I get them anyway.

I have been praying for something the last year almost, yet I see very little progress. Why do I keep seeing these signs saying to keep praying and not give up?

Answer
Raul,

I love this question, sorry for the delay. I really relate to your comments about God reaching out to encourage you when you ask for help, and even when you don't.  I believe that, as our perfect, loving Father in Heaven, He is anxious to reach out to us, share His love with us, be close to us, and help us come to know Him.  While we are discouraged from asking for "signs," (or some great, physical manifestation or proof) I do believe we can ask for help and personal, spiritual confirmation of His existence, or of His will for us.  I firmly believe and have seen in my life that when we seek to be near Him, He will draw near to us.  When we ask, He is anxious to help us receive His blessings.

I don't know if you have ever been able to meet with LDS missionaries, but I think it would be a very beneficial experience. They can visit with you and your family, answer questions like this and teach some wonderful principles.  If you call this number, they can put you in touch with the missionaries in your area: (888) LDS-7700 (537-7700).

I wish you the very best and know that God will bless you for your good desires. Please keep in touch: jasonellz@yahoo.com.

-Jason

Latter-day Saints

Jason