Latter-day Saints/Afterlife

Question
HI David
What is the view of Mormonism on Non christian in the afterlife?
What will happen to family members who are Mormon and non Mormon? Will they get to meet and join in the afterlife again?
Thank you

Answer
1.  All people who do not have the opportunity to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ during mortality will be taught after they die and will then have the agency to accept or reject it.  This applies to everyone who will ever live on the Earth from the time of Adam and Eve until the last person is born on the Earth.

2. See answer one, possibly, some yes and others no.  Judgement by God and Jesus Christ is not solely based on baptism/membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  We are not able to know now what will happen to specific individuals after the resurrection and judgement.

Latter-day Saints

David Gross