Latter-day Saints/Fatalism

Does Mormonism believe in Fatalism? Has God already determine when we die and how we die?
Thank you

Fatalism as you describe it is essentially predestination - or that everything has been decided before we do it. We do not believe in predestination. God has given us our agency and allows us to make choices. He does guide events and is in control, but He does not force us to make particular choices - the choices are ours to make.

Latter-day Saints

Gene Black

I can answer questions related to LDS beliefs and history as well as doctrinal questions pertaining to the standard works (Bible, Book of Mormon, etc.) I believe strongly in personal revelation and hope that all answers I provide will be carefully considered, and prayed about before being accepted.

I've been a member of the LDS Church all of my life, have served a mission for the Church, have been sealed to my wife in the Washington, DC temple, and enjoy reading books on LDS history and the teachings of the prophets.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

A love for people and a strong desire to seek after the word of God. I try hard to follow the command "Seek not to declare my word, but first seek to obtain my word, and then shall your tongue be loosed; then, if you desire, you shall have my Spirit and my word, yea, the power of God unto the convincing of men."