Latter-day Saints/Questions Answered by Expert SentimentalLady

SubjectDate Asked
Ex Mormon1/16/2014
  Q: I was Baptised about 5 years ago but I just couldn't attend every Sunday and participate in the jobs ...
  A: You put "Ex Mormon" as your Subject, even though you still believe? Are you defining yourself that ...
mormon habitation7/21/2013
  Q: i'm Mormon from Pune india>> i love book of Mormon >> could you help e to identify some good mormon ...
  A: I'm sorry....I know nothing about Mormon dating websites in India. Have you ever attended the ...
Law of Chastity5/26/2012
  Q: Both me (male) and my cousin (female) are planning on moving to a new state. She's wanting to get an ...
  A: Opposite sex roommates are certainly frowned upon; I don't know whether or not that extends to ...
Chastity9/17/2010
  Q: We have been having the elders over most every night (3+) weeks to read from the book of Mormon. We ...
  A: You probably need a bit more time to get to know the church a little better, and that will help you ...
Update11/18/2009
  Q: I just wanted to update you on what's been going on since the last time I emailed you. Well it's ...
  A: I am glad you sent me an update, even though it's not really the result you were hoping for. Well, ...
Adultery10/31/2009
  Q: my name is Beatriz and I'm a 25 year old female from California. I personally am not a Mormon but I ...
  A: I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your babies. I can certainly understand that it is all the ...
Primary9/22/2009
  Q: We now have a secretary in our Primary and I am hoping to research her role. What I know so far is ...
  A: I am SO sorry to take so long to answer.....I wasn't checking mail for a bit there! If you are the ...
curious11/9/2008
  Q: I am LDS but I have always wondered about something. I'm not married but I plan to be in the very ...
  A: Well, a Mormon wedding night shouldn't be any different from the wedding night of any inexperienced ...

All Questions in This Category

Latter-day Saints

SentimentalLady

Top Expert on this page