Latter-day Saints/Questions Answered by Expert Drew Williams

SubjectDate Asked
Afterlife5/11/2016
  Q: What is Mormonism view on the afterlife? Do they believe that non christian will go to hell? Will ...
  A: Mormons believe that when we die our spirits go to a place of learning and service, far more ...
Joseph Smith2/5/2015
  Q: I am doing a research project, and my topic is the leadership and legacy of Joseph Smith. I am ...
  A: Mormons believe that Joseph Smith opened the last dispensation of God's kingdom, as he restored the ...
Racism5/24/2014
  Q: Why does people say that Mormonism is a white man religion? I was recently at a function and some of ...
  A: It's sad to hear about racism of any kind in this day and age. Many people believe that Mormonism ...
Under the Banner of Heaven9/1/2013
  Q: I read Under The Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer this summer. After reading it my views about the ...
  A: Patrick, I appreciate your questions, and will give them a stab, but first, let me say that ...
Jesus12/27/2011
  Q: I would like to know if Mormons pray to Jesus to be forgiven of sin and do they believe Jesus is the ...
  A: I see you're from mississippi. Very cool! I lived in Gulfport for two years when I was in the Navy ...
Paradise9/2/2011
  Q: Greetings Drew, I was aked this question in my sunday school class and didn't know how to answer ...
  A: How wonderful it is to be involved in Sunday School. I am the 1st counselor in my ward, and I ...
Matthew 13:227/18/2011
  Q: Hope all is well with you and you're doing well. I was wondering if you could explain Matthew 13: 22 ...
  A: Wow, Lance. Thanks, Dude! Okay, Matt 13:22 . . . "He also that received seed among the thorns is ...
James 2:196/27/2011
  Q: Could you please explain James 2:19? Thanks, Bryce
  A: Absolutely. The comment made that it is wise to believe in the one, single God is a reference to so ...
Kingdom6/11/2011
  Q: I hope all is well and you have your spiritual hat on for this question; which is perhaps a very ...
  A: I'm not sure which "Kingdom" you are referring to. I'm afraid I need more information regarding the ...
Are Mormons Prejudice?5/27/2011
  Q: I hope you do not take this question offensively since my desire is not to offend , but inquire ...
  A: No offense here. I hope you do not take this question offensively since my desire is not to offend ...
Mormon ultimate destiny11/27/2010
  Q: I have heard it said that Mormons believe that they will eventually become gods of their own ...
  A: Well, Ken, let me give this a shot. For starters, it's not about "Mormons" inheriting celestial ...
Perdition12/14/2009
  Q: D&C 76:45 says "And the end thereof, neither the place thereof, nor their torment, no man knows" ...
  A: "And the end thereof...no man knows"--is a reference to the fact that we, as "men" (i.e., ...
polygamy11/16/2009
  Q: I just finished your IDIOT'S book and really enjoyed it. I'm an exmormon and I read it because I ...
  A: Hey, Lynne, thanks for the question. First, thanks for reading the book. I was invited to write it ...
Primary9/22/2009
  Q: We now have a secretary in our Primary and I am hoping to research her role. What I know so far is ...
  A: Kia ora and Tena koe to you, Lee. As far as your question goes, the ultimate advisor for you in ...
Crucifixion of Christ12/22/2008
  Q: Williams, Thank you for your willingness to answer my question. Prior to Jesus' crucifixion, he ...
  A: Great question. You have to go back a bit further into history and remember that Jesus (born with ...
God command of killing8/25/2008
  Q: An Atheist asked me if your God Jesus is love and love us then why He command Saul to killed every ...
  A: The incident with Saul is no different than that of Abraham and Isaac. It was a matter of great ...
Competition8/24/2008
  Q: What does God says about competition and how should you compete?
  A: Henry, great question. Please allow me to share a passage of scripture with you from the New ...
Shakespear/King James5/1/2008
  Q: I was reading through your past answers, and you made reference to King James being counseled by ...
  A: I apologize for the delay, having been preoccupied elsewhere. As for your comment regarding my past ...
dating3/27/2008
  Q: According to Mormon belief, is intimacy allowed between an elderly man and woman ? if not are there ...
  A: Nope--whether you're 16 and full of pimples or 60 and full of pockmarks--"intimacy" is always a ...
Questions3/9/2008
  Q: My family history in the church is prominent, my great grandfather is John D. Lee. My family has ...
  A: Devin. Let's take a look at these perspectives one at a time . . . "My family history in the ...
question3/5/2008
  Q: At worked the other day a mormon student said she went to buy a truck and as she got in for a test ...
  A: The oil that you heard about is used for the blessing of the sick and otherwise afflicted. Just as ...
Are Mormons Christians (Again?)2/23/2008
  Q: My question is - are Mormons consideed christians? I listen to Glenn Beck and I know he is ...
  A: First, Yolanda, I mean no ill intent in my subject line, but after 20+ years of explaining this, it ...
Morman beliefs1/23/2008
  Q: I have a question about Mormon beliefs and I am serious and I want you to know I am not bashing this ...
  A: The issue of "Heaven" is slightly more complex than can be answered in a few lines. So I will do my ...
truth1/6/2008
  Q: are Mormons Christians as described in the holy scripture.They do proclaim teachings that have no ...
  A: I am not sure whether you are asking a question or wishing to debate a concept here--based on your ...

All Questions in This Category

Latter-day Saints

Drew Williams

Top Expert on this page