Latter-day Saints/Questions Answered by Expert Jason

SubjectDate Asked
Signs1/8/2014
  Q: I know every little about the LDS church Why is it that my situation seems impossible, yet when I ...
  A: Raul, I love this question, sorry for the delay. I really relate to your comments about God ...
church activity1/17/2013
  Q: im LDS by action not by just reading of book of mormon or being a church member. >>>LDS church ...
  A: I couldn't tell if there was a specific question, but it sounds like you have some concerns about ...
The Book of Mormon & other writings inspired?2/14/2011
  Q: The following was asked of another "expert" his answer was pathetic and given after my question. ...
  A: Alan, Thank you for your question. I can see how the previous responder may have felt that you ...
Primary9/22/2009
  Q: We now have a secretary in our Primary and I am hoping to research her role. What I know so far is ...
  A: Lee, Good to get your question from half-way around the world! I do not know if their is much ...
God command of8/25/2008
  Q: An Atheist asked me if your God Jesus is love and love us then why He command Saul to killed every ...
  A: Sorry for the delay. Been busy preparing for our first child! I think there are many possible ...
Difference in FLDS & Jesus of Nazareth Latter Day Saints5/28/2008
  Q: What is the different between the two if any?
  A: Janice, Sorry for the delay. I am somewhat familiar with the first church you mention, but have ...
Ex. 33:204/18/2008
  Q: I know that you believe that Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus face to face. I was just wondering how ...
  A: Jaycee, Thanks for the curiosity! You are right. I do affirm with others of my faith that Joseph ...
mormans3/11/2008
  Q: any information about mormans, and their underware. This is not a joke its for a colege class
  A: Temple Garments: "Like members of many religious faiths, Latter-day Saints wear religious clothing. ...
John D. Lee3/9/2008
  Q: I am among a long line Mormon generations descending from the very beginning of the church. I am ...
  A: Devin, Thank you for your question. This is of course a difficult and very delicate subject. I ...
angels3/4/2008
  Q: do angels marry?
  A: This is a great question. I wish I had more information on what you mean by it and/or your current ...
Visiting church members in Dominican1/10/2008
  Q: I am taking my family to visit the Dominican in a few short days. I would like them to have a ...
  A: Amazing! My wife and I just got back last Friday from a week-long visit down there. It was a ...
Apostasy12/18/2007
  Q: Jason, Assuming that your church is the true church of Jesus Christ, how do we know that the church ...
  A: Cody, I apologize for the delay, it has been a busy Christmas season. This is one of the best ...
book of abraham11/24/2007
  Q: is this book considered a fraud since it is only a book of funerary practices? And what are the ...
  A: It sounds like you have already formed opinions on these matters, both of which I respect, but ...
Trinity11/8/2007
  Q: What is the Mormon view on the Holy Trinity?
  A: As you probably know, the name of our church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. ...
unforgivable sin11/7/2007
  Q: if you commit this sin in your thoughts is it still counted as unforgivable? can u still go to the ...
  A: That's a tough one. I'm quite confident that any sin in thought only would be very far from ...
Will those who commit an unpardonable sin make it to Heaven?10/25/2007
  Q: Will those who commit an unpardonable sin such as murder still make it to one of the kingdoms of ...
  A: The quick answer is probably Doctrine and Covenants 132:27. The "unpardonable sin" is not something ...
prophet10/18/2007
  Q: Is it true that the church of latter-day Saints is looking for a prophet who is walking the earth, ...
  A: I'm glad that you will ask before assuming what you hear is correct. I'm amazed at how much ...
Jesus10/7/2007
  Q: Regarding the LDS beliefs: Who do you believe Jesus was? Son of God? God? Part of the Holy ...
  A: Yes, we gladly join with many others to proclaim that Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God. As ...
symbols9/26/2007
  Q: What does the sym: CTR stand for?
  A: It stands for Choose The Right. A common phrase taught in Primary (sunday school for children 3-12 ...

All Questions in This Category

Latter-day Saints

Jason

Top Expert on this page