Law & Order/Narration during the shows on during the afternoons

jeweltones wrote at 2011-07-03 12:24:27
I'm curious too.  We started getting the narration yesterday - no other shows do this.

Dave wrote at 2014-05-01 05:12:29
I would like to say that many of my favorite shows have started doing this "Narration."  It is very annoying and I would like to add my vote to the many who want this practice to stop.  And, they need to turn the background music down to a level lower than the actor's words.  Annoying as hell.

dawnyG wrote at 2014-12-25 02:22:31
I too am getting annoyed with the narration!  I understand about helping the blind but I know they have the function on their TV to turn that on.  I have actually stopped watching the show because it annoys so much.  

Law & Order

Kitt Montague