Lawns/sugar for dallisgrass control

Question
how often should you apply sugar  for dallis grass ciontrol, seems to be working

Answer
It is important to remember that any product (natural or synthetic) that will kill a weed (a species which is not wanted) is a plant killer. That means that it has the potential to kill other species.
"Paracelsus, sometimes called the father of toxicology, wrote:[21]
German: Alle Ding' sind Gift, und nichts ohn' Gift; allein die Dosis macht, daß ein Ding kein Gift ist.
All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous.
Or, more commonly
The dose makes the poison."  
(Source: Wikipedia).
I have no doubt that sugar will kill some weeds.
As far as I can tell, no one has said which weeds.
If I wanted to find out, I would have to lay out a statistical field experiment using different rates and a control.
That has all been done for me by the manufacturers of synthetic weed killers.  

Lawns

Ronald B Persaud