Lawns/lawn care

hello im curious if you know of a type of weed&feed I can use on ST.Augustine to kill dollar weed & clovers that wont hurt my small ornimental palm trees, is there such a product??

The short answer is "No".
The long answer is to use a "St. Augustine" Weed & Feed but keep it away at least ten feet from the trunks of those ornamental palms. If and when you fertilize the palms, extend the fertilizer application ten feet out from the trunks of the palms. You will have an area which might grow some weeds. You can treat small sections at a time. It might be worth it to treat these sections with glyphosate and resod them after <u>ALL </u> vegetation is quite dead.

Ronald B Persaud

Florida (Central and South) lawns maintenance and troubleshooting.

Work experience in Garden and Technical Sales (Ace Hardware and Lesco). L&O Spray Technican/Horticulturist/Tree permitting (Local Municipality). Commercial Landscape Maintenance (Condo complex and Shopping Mall)

Past member Florida Landscape Maintenance Association (Pinellas County).

On the 'Gardenweb' under the pseudonym "Ronalawn82"

CPO certified (L&O) Florida. Hons. Graduate: Eastern Caribbean Farm Institute (now Eastern Caribbean Institute of Agriculture and Forestry), Trinidad WI.