Lawns/Soaker hose

I am placing soaker hoses around my house in order to keep the foundation moist.  How far from the foundation should they be placed and how often should I turn then on, since we can only use our sprinkler system once a week.

" order to keep the foundation moist."
I do not quite understand what you mean by that statement but I will proceed, thinking that you have some plantings around the structure and you wish to keep them supplied with adequate moisture.
I would lay the hose(s) on the outside of the plants and very close to the stems/trunks.  That enables the moisture to seep downward and outwards and soak into the root ball.
I recommend that you check the moisture around the plants daily until you have established  how long and how often to run the water.
You might end up with something like 4 hours every 3 days.
Thanks for your efforts to conserve water.

Ronald B Persaud

Florida (Central and South) lawns maintenance and troubleshooting.

Work experience in Garden and Technical Sales (Ace Hardware and Lesco). L&O Spray Technican/Horticulturist/Tree permitting (Local Municipality). Commercial Landscape Maintenance (Condo complex and Shopping Mall)

Past member Florida Landscape Maintenance Association (Pinellas County).

On the 'Gardenweb' under the pseudonym "Ronalawn82"

CPO certified (L&O) Florida. Hons. Graduate: Eastern Caribbean Farm Institute (now Eastern Caribbean Institute of Agriculture and Forestry), Trinidad WI.