Lawns/lawns

Question
Ronald,
         I'm the guy with the 'palmetto' grass
 in S. Fla. I'm trying to rate you on this chart but more than that I wanted to simply thank you for responding to my question.
         I looked into this 'take all' disease but I don't believe from its description that that it is the problem.
         At this point ,I believe I'm going to
 stop worrying so much about my grass. Life goes on. Ronald you're amazing and your answers are extremely helpful,rest assured I will be reading  your answers weekly.
  Respect,
         Chuck Mallon

Answer
Thanks, Chuck; I try to follow (and encourage others to follow) an old adage.
 ".... give a man a fish he is hungry again in an hour; if you teach him to catch a fish you do him a good turn." Source.

Lawns

Ronald B Persaud