Lawns/lawn dry spots

I have a very large lawn that I maintain myself, every year in the same spots I get a fungus and the same spots seem to dry out faster than the rest of the lawn can you recommend a  conditioner or fungicide that I can use?

Certainly an unusual problem.
The first thing is to positively identify the problem.
It seems to be soil related; and may not be a fungus at all.
I suggest that you remove a piece of sod. Be sure to go down deep enough to include roots and soil. Take it out as quickly as possible to the County Extension Office nearest to you.
They will be able to identify the problem and point you in the right direction to obtain a remedy.
There is usually a charge if they have to do a soil sample analysis; but it is well worth it.

Ronald B Persaud

Florida (Central and South) lawns maintenance and troubleshooting.

Work experience in Garden and Technical Sales (Ace Hardware and Lesco). L&O Spray Technican/Horticulturist/Tree permitting (Local Municipality). Commercial Landscape Maintenance (Condo complex and Shopping Mall)

Past member Florida Landscape Maintenance Association (Pinellas County).

On the 'Gardenweb' under the pseudonym "Ronalawn82"

CPO certified (L&O) Florida. Hons. Graduate: Eastern Caribbean Farm Institute (now Eastern Caribbean Institute of Agriculture and Forestry), Trinidad WI.