Lawns/What product does the weed control company use to kill the weeds?

Question
My lawn has weeds. I spayed the Weed B GON. It does not work. I saw my neighbor’s lawn is maintained by a weed control company. They use chemical spray not only kills the weeds but also delay the grass growing. My lawn has already been green but neighbor’s lawn is still brown. Do you know what chemical spray or where the weed control company use or order? I will try to order the same product to kill the weeds? Thank you for your answer.

Answer
Lawn & Ornamental maintenance Companies have access to Restricted Use Products (RUP's).
The application of these chemicals is tightly regulated - for good and sound reasons.
Your options are:
1. Hire a company that will achieve your goals. Do not be shy about making your wishes known to them - up front!
2. Find out from a reputable Nursery what weed control and growth regulator products are available to the homeowner.
   If you do it yourself, please follow all label directions meticulously.  

Lawns

Ronald B Persaud