Lawns/Moss on my lawn

Question
Hello, Ronald.  I live in western Pennsylvania, and my problem is that I have green moss growing on my lawn, taking up space where grass should be.  I want grass to be growing on my lawn, and more and more, the moss is taking over.  How do I kill the moss to allow the grass to grow?  Thanks.

Answer
I am not familiar with the weather in your part of the country; but generally, moss grows in shaded moist locations. 'Shaded' includes cloud cover. If the cloud cover is dense enough, and there is moisture on the ground, then I would not be surprised if a moss takes over a patch of bare ground. Contact.

Lawns

Ronald B Persaud