Led Zeppelin/musicians selling their souls to the devil

johnny wrote at 2008-04-05 16:16:12
that guy doesn't know what he is talking about it is totally possible to sell your soul to the devil i am not sure what artist did but i used to be a servent of the devil and years later i repented of my sins and i am a born again christian and less any one repents and confesess that jesus is the son of god he will be in danger of the fire of hell  

read divine revalation of hell by mary k baxter

Harold wrote at 2008-04-11 17:22:31
hey, ok so i am just saying this...but

I am pretty sure that in the 70's Zeppelin was so big and that fact that the music they made was so profound and different to the public, that the press diced to lable them as devil worshippers, and jimmy page being the black magic man he really is, those logo's didnt help.

In the end I think we all have our own oppinion about what we do and what we say.

Thank You

WALTER H. wrote at 2012-12-18 14:36:24
THEY ALL ARE ACTUALLY RECORDED THAT THEY DID SELL THERE SOULS. IF YOU LISTEN TO STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN BACKWARDS YOU CAN HEAR THEM SAY THEY WERE SAD WITH THE CHRISTAIN GOD SO THEY SOLD THERE SOUL TO THE DEVIL IN A TOOL SHED. IT'S SCARY STUFF, I'VE DONE A FAIR BIT A RESEARCH ON LED ZEPPELIN BECAUSE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WAS MESMERIZED BY THIS BAND AND THE BEATLES AND I NEVER KNEW WHY I LIKE THESE TWO BANDS SOO MUCH. MY RESEARCH HAS FOUND THAT BOTH BANDS FOLLOWED ALEISTER CROWLEY "DO WHAT THOU WILT" WAS HIS MOTTO AND ADMITTED TO PRAYING TO THE DEVIL. BE VERY CAREFUL GOING DOWN THIS PATH AS WELL. ITS AS IF DEMON KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND WILL CORRUPT YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN REALIZE. BE CAREFUL AND GOD BLESS

Led Zeppelin

Amy Maloney