Led Zeppelin/Ruthless records

Tricia wrote at 2014-03-20 14:35:52
A few years on from the original question and answer, but I recently bought a KISS album which also has "1971 Duetschland Made in Germany

"Grausam Reime Schallplatten"

"An Original First Pressing" and around the center is "Urheber -Und Leistungsschutzeechte Besonders Vervielfaltigung (Ausser Zum Peronlichen Gebrauch), Vermietung Auffuhrung, Sendung, Vorbehalten.

- So I take this also is a copy of a bootleg? I'm sure now that it wasn't worth the $100 I paid for it on ebay. It mentioned "Copyright 1981 Great Live Concerts (GIC) Produced by Clarence White 6012-4299 but there is nothing on the labels either side of the album to show this, only the above - it doesn't even mention KISS or any of the songs.  

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.