Led Zeppelin/blind willie johnson

Adman wrote at 2013-04-14 04:04:23
Blind Willie Johnson did NOT "make his way into Nobody's Fault But Mine." It is the other way around... Blind Willie Johnson was a street preacher and arguably the finest slide guitarist of all time. It is interesting how Page "honored" him with two covers of his songs, both featuring slide guitar... especially when it is said that Page hates Christianity.

Led Zeppelin

Chris M. Zangara

I`m not only a Zeppelin fanatic, but I have been collecting Zeppelin - including Jimmy Page and Robert Plant solo music & information - for over 27 years. I am truly a lover of Page/Plant music in & out of Zeppelin simply because of the honesty & integrity of it all. - I have been studying them for as long as I have been listening to Rock/Blues Music. Their interpretation of the blues is unlike any other. I look forward to any question and will answer the very best I can - as above all - I am just a fan like you! (Please understand my interest is in the music and people of REAL life; NOT in rumor or fantasy).

Lover of blues roots and rock music from early 1900's to today. Musician for 30 years, mostly study of guitar and recording engineering.

Publications (click the PINK ticket). Other miscellaneous articles from allexperts given to help anyone who asks. I love to share.

Sound mixing and engineering certification and self training.