Led Zeppelin/Picture disc

Question
Side A
Side A  

Side B
Side B  
Dear Sal buscemi

My dad has a Led Zeppelin live bootleg recording at alexander palace on jump records dated 22/12/1972. It is a picture disc, it has two sides, side A wich plays 'whole lotta love', and you can see a photo of Jimmy Page and the words 'Riot House'. Side B wich plays the songs 'Stairway to heaven', 'Immigrant song' and 'Heart Breaker'. we have searched the internet thouroughly and have found nothing, we suspect it is quite rare and would like to know how much it would sell for, and if you could give us a bit more information about it.  

Thank You. Zoe :)

Answer
   Well,Thanks for the question and sorry for the delay as I had no PC access because of a Hurricane named Sandy.but all is well . What you have is Zep from The Alexander Palace..This is a very great sounding record.This also came in colored vinyl but this one is more desirable .this could fetch about $80.00

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi