Led Zeppelin/The song remains the same white vinyl 2007

Question
Hi, I have a copy of The 4LP 2007 pressing of the song remains the same white vinyl and I was wondering if you had any idea how much it is worth? It does contain some black blemishes on some of the vinyls. I have only ever found one for sale and it fetched 677 (GBP), however this was back in 2007/2008. Any idea on value would be much appreciated.

Answer
Hi Craig

I know of that 677 sale to which you're referring, and it's the highest selling price that I've been able to confirm.  Since then, the few sales I've seen were usually in the $800 range, which converts to somewhere around 500.  If the blemishes aren't significant, I'd say you could consider that amount a safe base value for your set.  It's a bit surprising that the selling prices didn't go up over the years, but with so few of them in existence, the sample size is very small.  For this type of rare item, you'll also have to take into consideration the condition of the packaging - hopefully it's near perfect.  If so, that may help boost the value a bit, even with those vinyl blemishes.  Definitely a nice item that's nearly impossible to find.

-Mike

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell