Led Zeppelin/jimmy page picture

jimmy page
jimmy page  

jimmy page
jimmy page  
My question - is my jimmy page picture worth anything. Its printed on Kodak paper and he has what looks to be a "BC Rich" duel neck guitar I have looked every where I can't find any pictures that have that guitar in it. The picture is 8/10 if you can advise me about and even a value if so thanks so much for your time

Hi Ryan

Unfortunately, the picture isn't of Jimmy Page.  It might be Randy Jackson from the band Zebra, as he had been known to use a BC Rich "Bich" (the model of guitar pictured) onstage.  In any case, Page didn't use BC Rich double-neck guitars for live performances.
If you can confirm who it is in the picture, you can investigate its value from there.

Best wishes,

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.