Led Zeppelin/Led zeppelin blue vinyl bootlegs

Yes hello...ive found some old lps in a barn I purchased in georgia...both albums are blue..album civer says going to california....inside sleeve says led zeppelin across botton...their mint..can you help me with any info where to sell these and about how much

Hi Chris

Sounds like you have the double-blue pressing of "Going To California" from Trademark Of Quality (TMOQ).   Other TMOQ pressings used a combination of red/blue or red/green for the vinyl.  
I've seen the all-blue ones circulate less frequently than the other pressings, and the winning bids were all over the map.  A rough average would be around $100, but since yours is in mint condition, I'd push for something higher, like $150.  From there, you can adjust the selling price based on how many people are interested.

As to where to sell, most online popular auction sites aren't an option.  Your best bet would be to post something on one of those "sell it yourself" sites, like ioffer.  In any case, you'll want to take a few detailed photos of the cover and vinyl.  

Good luck,

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.