Led Zeppelin/Led zeppelin posters

Question
Hi guys

Was just wondering if you could help me with some questions about two led zeppelin posters in particular they are the 1975 earls court physical rocket and the 1980 tour over Europe poster.am trying to locate original posters I know there are a lot of reproductions on these two posters.was just wondering if you could help me on how to tell real from fake.how much they would be worth,roughly how many are known to exist,actual dimensions of posters,Finnish MATT or gloss,colouring etc.do you know of anybody wanting to sell,reputable dealers.any information would be greatly appreciated hope you have had a merry Christmas and thank you for spending time to read my email hope to hear from you soon

Kind regards
Terry

Answer
Thanks for the questions ,First the Earls Court a historical series of shows  around $2000.00.An original concert Poster (25 1/2"x 35") Led Zeppelin, sell for around $2000.00
The Over Europe one is 23x33 and you can get them from Germany for about $150.00 I found a sight that can help you

http://www.rockpopmem.com/Led-Zeppelin-Led-Zeppelin-Earls-Court-Poster-1975/6415

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi