Led Zeppelin/Led zeppelin posters

Hi guys

Was just wondering if you could help me with some questions about two led zeppelin posters in particular they are the 1975 earls court physical rocket and the 1980 tour over Europe trying to locate original posters I know there are a lot of reproductions on these two posters.was just wondering if you could help me on how to tell real from much they would be worth,roughly how many are known to exist,actual dimensions of posters,Finnish MATT or gloss,colouring you know of anybody wanting to sell,reputable dealers.any information would be greatly appreciated hope you have had a merry Christmas and thank you for spending time to read my email hope to hear from you soon

Kind regards

Thanks for the questions ,First the Earls Court a historical series of shows  around $2000.00.An original concert Poster (25 1/2"x 35") Led Zeppelin, sell for around $2000.00
The Over Europe one is 23x33 and you can get them from Germany for about $150.00 I found a sight that can help you

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi

I can answer any Led Zeppelin and post Zeppelin.I can answer any questions about any tour,date recordings( both official releases and bootleg recordings),and the stories behind them. I also have a good bearing of Zeppelin collectibles as I have several.

I have been obsessed with Zeppelin since 1979 and have collected bootlegs in which I have almost complete tours of 1973,1975,1977,1979,1980 and earlier shows from 69-72.(I really did not care for earlier recordings as the quality was not all there,So I got alot of soundboard recordings).My older cousins saw them in the Singer Bowl in NY and others saw them every tour till 1977.My best friend also saw them in 75 and 77,I saw Plants first tour,2 ARMS concerts,2 Firm shows,I went to Live Aid,Page's Outrider tour,Plants 2nd tour,Page with the Black Crows at Roseland Ballroom in 1999,2 more shows with the crows in 2000,Them Crooked Vultures in 2009,Met Page at the Ritz,met roadies at Oakland 1977 who worked with Rick Derringer also the lawyer who represented Zeppelin for the Oakland debacle. I also have video footage of tours. I also played guitar and I am familiar with all of Page's equiptment,as well as Bonzos and Jones's . I also went to the Zep conventions in NJ in 1988 and the one in Cleveland in 1996. In closing I have a wealth of knowledge in this field and have access to lots of material in print and recordings and know every instrument that was used live and in recordings along with all the tabloid gossip stuff that most people relish but its all about the music.(and mudsharks and Lori Maddox)just kidding.

BA Resteraunt Adminstration