Led Zeppelin/photo

ZLfansince69 wrote at 2013-03-03 01:11:18
it was common in 1973 for LZ to release Doves after Stairway, in outdoor venues.  They released approximately 300 doves and one circled, and the came back and landed on Robert's hand.  Jimmy put down his guitar and came over and they both petted the bird.  Robert is/was the prince of peace so it couldn't have been more fitting.    Check out first hand accounts and other pictures.  http://britrockbythebay.blogspot.com/2010/08/led-zeppelin-june-1973.html

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.