Led Zeppelin/Robert Plant and Audrey Hamilton

I am a new fan of Led Zeppelin and I have interest to Robert Plant, He is now my favourite singer, he was so sexy back then in 1970's and I also adore him as a man who has great mind and also great of sense of humour. As we all know that Led Zeppelin was notourious in having so many groupies in their tour in america. In 1977 , Robert had relatioship with Audrey Hamilton, I saw their pictures and they looked were in love. So sorry, if my question is really cheesy, if they had affair in 1977, it means that robert was still married with maureen, right ? I Wonder if maureen was jealous and did their love affair give hard times to the marriage? was maureen feel alright with robert who absolutely had wild parties with groupies during led zeppelin tour at that time?

Thank You,

Thank you for this question Laily,As Mr. Plants love life goes the word cheesy is the right term to use.As from most reports he is a very romantic man and in his hey day women would just melt for him.lets face it the man was a GOD he was the ultimate in cock rock every boy wanted to be him and every girl wanted to be with him along with he was probably better looking than most female rockers of that era.Yes he did have a affair with Audrey while she was in a "open"marriage.The pictures you referred to the outdoor ones were taken in Chicago in 77 and was by he side the whole tour except when Maureen and the kids came to New York to go to Disney in Florida and to spend time with  Plant in NYC. ant tried to be discreet and Maureen would of been a fool to think he was monogamous as there was that famous shot at the Rainbow bar from 72 that reportedly got him in hot water.But yes they were in love as much as anyone could be in the 70s so much that John Paul Jones called her a home wrecker. As for Maureen she must of been aware of his extra curricular activities as he was also had a long time affair with her sister(listen to Black country woman) which Plant eventually had a child with after his divorce from Maureen,but one has to speculate that she must of just accepted this as part of the package of having a Rock star husband..As for Audrey after the 77 tour she started a affair with one of Plants friends and Plant took it badly not to mention he was devastated  by the death of his son.They did stay in contact for a while and he did tell her Hot Dog was about her.

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi

I can answer any Led Zeppelin and post Zeppelin.I can answer any questions about any tour,date recordings( both official releases and bootleg recordings),and the stories behind them. I also have a good bearing of Zeppelin collectibles as I have several.

I have been obsessed with Zeppelin since 1979 and have collected bootlegs in which I have almost complete tours of 1973,1975,1977,1979,1980 and earlier shows from 69-72.(I really did not care for earlier recordings as the quality was not all there,So I got alot of soundboard recordings).My older cousins saw them in the Singer Bowl in NY and others saw them every tour till 1977.My best friend also saw them in 75 and 77,I saw Plants first tour,2 ARMS concerts,2 Firm shows,I went to Live Aid,Page's Outrider tour,Plants 2nd tour,Page with the Black Crows at Roseland Ballroom in 1999,2 more shows with the crows in 2000,Them Crooked Vultures in 2009,Met Page at the Ritz,met roadies at Oakland 1977 who worked with Rick Derringer also the lawyer who represented Zeppelin for the Oakland debacle. I also have video footage of tours. I also played guitar and I am familiar with all of Page's equiptment,as well as Bonzos and Jones's . I also went to the Zep conventions in NJ in 1988 and the one in Cleveland in 1996. In closing I have a wealth of knowledge in this field and have access to lots of material in print and recordings and know every instrument that was used live and in recordings along with all the tabloid gossip stuff that most people relish but its all about the music.(and mudsharks and Lori Maddox)just kidding.

BA Resteraunt Adminstration