Led Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin dvd.

Question
Hi Chris,
I like Led Zeppelin's music and came across this dvd in a charity shop and was wondering if this was an official release or a bootleg one? It has the title Stairway to heaven! The tracks are as such - We're Gonna Groove, I Cant Quit You Baby, Black Dog, Misty Mountain Hop, Since I've Been Loving You, In My Time Of Dying, Trampled Underfoot, Stairway to Heaven, Whole Lotta Love, Back in town/The gates. Do you know the date of this concert and where it was played? The footage is pro shot and very good. It is on the VEO label and was made in Germany. Any information will be greatly received! :)

Answer
Hi Jack.

Sorry I couldn't find out much. It's definitely NOT an official release though. It seems to be a mix of different sources.  Sounds like a cool bootleg though. If I find out more I'll post a follow up for you.

Hope this helped!

Chris Z.

Led Zeppelin

Chris M. Zangara