Led Zeppelin/3 LP Picture Discs Set

Question
Hi.....My question is I have a Led Zeppelin Live!  Osaka Japan 9/29/71 3LP picture discs set.  I'm wondering how many of these albums were produced and what the value would be.  They've never been played on a stereo and are still in the original packaging.  Clear sleeves.  I'm considering selling them and would like to know what a fair price would be. I saw a post of yours from 2007 where you said $100.00.  Curious to see what they would be 6 years later.

Thanks!!!!!

Answer
Hi Linda

Over recent years, that set has become increasingly harder to find; supposedly only 375 copies were made.  Since they've never been played, I'm assuming the records themselves are in near mint condition, which is a plus.  With picture discs, the condition of the record itself is a huge factor.  There are a couple highly collectible versions of the 9/29 show, and I consider this to be one of them.  The individual discs from this release pop up on my radar occasionally, but I almost never hear about the full set being sold.  That said, I'd consider a "fair price" to be somewhere in the $150-$170 range.  With a little patience, you might even be able to hold out for more.  

Good luck!
Mike

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell